Acquisition of Right (patents, utility models, designs, trademarks, etc.)
We purposefully make applications for rights covering a wide range, but also apply considering the various backgrounds, needs, and purposes, such as competing with specific competitors, promoting new businesses, and securing an advantageous position in licensing negotiations.
We are able to show our strength in dealing with all stages of intellectual property as our patent attorneys are able to feed back to the filing process applying their experience in infringement lawsuits, license negotiations, invalidation trials, etc. to the filing process.
Exercise of Right (Strategy Making・License Negotiation etc.)
Intellectual Property strategy is critical to the long-term success of your business.
Intellectual Property strategy not only keeps the company's position secure and restrain competitor, but also can be means of appealing to investors when raising funds for startups.
Furthermore, based on the acquired intellectual property, license negotiation strategy with views to the dispute, is an important factor that influences the direction of business.
We provide advice for future about the practical use of intellectual property based on the know-how of our attorneys-at-law and patent attorneys.
IP dispute (Infringement Procedure・Trial for Invalidation, Unfair Competition Prevention Act, etc.)
At our firm, attorneys-at-law and patent attorneys with extensive experience in intellectual property litigation will lead litigation and trial simultaneously discussing technology with the client's engineers.
Also, we have several attorneys-at-law with technical backgrounds, such as former engineers, who have backgrounds in the science field. We build strong logic and theory to win a case effectively combining a deep understanding of technical aspects based on abundant knowledge we have cumulated.
Our firm has handled multiple disputes across multiple countries therefore we are able to handle complex cases.
- Patent, Utility Model, Design, Trademark, Foreign Application, PCT application
- Novelty Search of Patent, Utility Model, Design and Trademark, Clearance, Invalidity Search, IP Due Diligence
- Infringement and Validity of Patent, Utility Model, Design and Trademark,
- Infringement suit or litigation rescinding the trial decision, for Patent, Utility Model, Design, Trademark, Suit related Unfair Competition and Copyright
- Support of invention discovery, support of license negotiation, foreign IP disputes, handling of Counterfeit, customs injunction representation, consultation on IP strategy, consultation on seeds and seeding law, contract-related matter