General corporate (legal check of various documents, support for shareholders’ meeting, internal control, etc.)
We have several attorneys-at-law with extensive experience of disputes between companies and other's with in-house lawyer experiences at our firm.
Based on the experience of each attorney at law, we carry out legal check of various documents in line with the client's specific situation. In addition, we have a wealth of experience in dealing with matters such as support for shareholders' meeting, internal control, whistleblowing system, and labor matters.
At our firm, regardless of the scale of the case, from small to large, we handle M&A cases. We form a team of attorneys at law and patent attorneys depending on the size of cases.
We aim to provide effective advice based on our extensive experience, from planning M&A scheme to execution including DD (due diligence) to PMI (post-merger integration).
Compliance (Coping with Legal Regulation, Obtaining permission and authorization, Administrative Response, etc.)
We have an extensive experience in reviewing the compliance status regarding new business of client companies with various laws and regulations, and propose revision to improve business models if necessary. When dealing with difficult cases, we aim to give practical advice based on inquiries to the competent administrative agency. In addition, we have many achievements in supporting the acquisition of licenses and licenses under various business laws and responding to administrative investigations and administrative decisions.
Response to Dispute（Negotiation, Lawsuit etc.）
Conflicts are inevitable in corporate activities. As a premise, it is not desirable that the dispute goes into litigation needlessly, and it is very important to handle disputes or negotiation always bearing in mind of litigation possibilities.
Our firm handles various type of litigation, such as intellectual property lawsuits, commercial lawsuits, system development lawsuits, and labor lawsuits, and has achieved many victories and settlements. Experienced members will work together with clients to find the best solution for their business.
- General Corporate
- Drafting and Reviewing contract, Supporting and guiding Shareholder’s Meeting and Board of Directors, legal advice on management strategies, Personnel and labor management, drafting legal opinions, various registration application procedures, other general legal advice for corporate activities
- Internal Control
- Development of various internal rules and regulations, support for in-house training, as a contact window for whistleblower’s program, and other operations related to the development of internal control systems
- Support for obtaining various permission and authorization, measures for crisis management, fraud investigation support, advertising-related regulations (Act against Unjustifiable Premiums and Misleading Representation Act, The Specified Commercial Transaction Act, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Law etc.), Competition law (Anti-Monopoly law, Subcontract Act etc.), Advice on other laws and regulations and responding to regulatory authorities, etc.
- M&A・Business Reorganization
- M&A・Drafting business restructuring schemes, legal/intellectual property due diligence, advice and preparation/review of required documents on various procedures, advice/representation of negotiations with counterparties, negotiations with regulatory authorities on various business laws/competition laws, PMI support, etc.
- Settlement of Disputes
- Initial response, strategic planning and negotiation when dispute erupted, ADR Proceedings, litigation procedures including, IP Disputes